Thursday, October 2, 2008

Things Ain't Always What They Seem HNT

So I drank some wine during the debate, and probably ended up drinking too much. Since I hadn't put up my HNT so far, I decided to go ahead and go for it.

I have to admit, I had to really screw up my courage for this one. I thought, you know, eventually this is something I was planning on sharing on my blog, and might as well get it out of the way.

This week, even though my entry's a little late, is a first for me on this blog.

It had to happen eventually: A pussy shot.

You'll have to forgive me, it's a little hairy right now.
I'm a bad person. *snicker* HHNT. :)

5 comments:

longingsend said...

hee hee hee... arent you a clever one! HHNT

xoxoxox mina

Lilly said...

ROFLOL You're fuckin hysterical, girl.

Ang said...

Oh Em Gee... I LOVE your pussy!

vanimp said...

Rofl love it and your pussy :P xx HHNT!

PantheraPardus said...

Ladies, I thank you, and my pussy thanks you. ;) he's a bit of an attention whore. *snicker*