Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh Noes! I've been tagged!

The Butterfly Temptress tagged me with a meme!


The Rules-
* Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
* Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Step one: check.

Step two:

  • I roast coffee, brew beer, and can skin and butcher my own meat.
  • I get mildly obsessive about learning how things work.
  • My college work was in psych and criminal justice.
  • I've been trying to get the Playgirl issue with Peter Steele (from Type O Negative) for about ten years now; I've offered upwards of fifty bucks, but nobody I know will part with it.
  • I love durian (It's a fruit. Look it up. You'll understand why it's worth mentioning).
  • I've seen Tom Jones live in concert. And y'know what? He was pretty damn cool. So was Johnny Mathis.
  • I have a small collection of bladed weapons that I'm always interested in expanding.
Step 3: This one's tough, cause damn near everybody's been tagged already...but here goes.

Thursday's Child: Because she's just so much fun.
Narration by D: Because he doesn't write enough!
Mina and Sylvanus: Because I miss them on Twitter.
Alpine Subdreams: Because she posts pretty pictures. I still love the feathers!
Ellie: Because I'm so going to meet her one of these days.
VanImp: Simply because she's awesome.
Curvaceous Dee: Because she inspired me to start this blog and I love her for it. ;)

Step 4: Profit! Err..comment! I'll get right on that (eventually). ;) Forgive me if your comment doesn't show up for a day or two...

5 comments:

vanimp said...

Fankoo ... Peter Steel haz the hawtest voice!!! I haz done mine :P xxx mwah :D

That Toy Chick said...

Hey :) I can see why you'd had trouble finding that issue! Goodness! I did find some consolation prizes, though:

A later issue that has some of his spread reprinted: http://www.ioffer.com/i/PLAYGIRL-Dec-1995-PETER-STEELE-Type-of-Negative--71437301

Collector's Issue with the entire pictorial reprinted: http://www.ioffer.com/i/PETER-STEELE-Playgirl-Centerfold-TYPE-O-NEGATIVE-72885606

alpine said...

Posted mine

http://alpinesubdreams.com/alpine/2008/10/24/oh-no-a-meme/

Thank you!

PantheraPardus said...

@vanimp: Yay! :) And yes, his voice is amazing. *purrs*

@thattoychick: you, lady, are a goddess. *hugs* Thank you!!

@alpine: Woohoo! :)

Curvaceous Dee said...

Thank you for tagging me! I did a meme almost exactly like this earlier this year - read all about my unspectacular quirks and tell me what you think :)

xx Dee