Thursday, October 9, 2008

No Ass Shot This Week HNT!

So instead of ass, there will be boobies. 

This is a pleather bustier I got from Torrid a few years back. I dig it. ;) 

This shot is far less careful than most shots I've done so far for HNT. Instead of being focused on a small area, it shows stretchmarks and belly and arms and such...but it also shows boobies. Therefore...all is well. 

Also featured in this picture are some now-greenish remainders of some lovely bite-bruises on the soft curve of one breast and on my belly just beneath the bustier.  I debated showing those because I wasn't sure how most HNT viewers would react...then I really thought about it. My conclusion? If they don't like it, there's plenty more bare flesh out there to look at. I'm doing this for me, not for them...and I enjoy my bruises. ;)

As for the pictures hinted at in the post from Sunday, you'll just have to wait. I don't have my paws on 'em yet. But soon...

11 comments:

Ang said...

bite marks... mmm....

Apparently I left some bite marks on Hub2's wife recently... the picture is rather lovely, just like this one.

Curvaceous Dee said...

Cleavage, bruises, and strokeable skin ... I am in heaven!

xx Dee

An Artist Exposed said...

I loved the ghosts of the bites.... Great pic. HHNT!

Lilly said...

Ouchie, does it hurt still?

Pleather huh? lol
Last time I had something pleather...man did my skin sweat in it.

That thing looks really good on you! Never got anything from Torrid, perhaps I'll take another look.

PantheraPardus said...

ang: I like having 'em. :) I actively miss 'em when they're gone. If hers were half as fun to come by as mine...;)

Dee: I have lots of all three! *giggle*

Artist: They're at a pretty stage, I think. Thank you. :)

lilly: For the most part, nope. Press on 'em a bit and you can tell they're there, though. The pleather is lined, which is nice...and Torrid's changed their format quite a bit since I bought that. Not sure what-all they have now.

And for all of you: HHNT. Thanks for the compliments. :)

Nolens Volens said...

Hmm. I wandered over because you agreed with my comment on This Could Be Dangerous' latest HNT post. I like what you've done here so I'll be visiting more often. :) HHNT!

longingsend said...

A fantastic HNT! Love the fading bruises.

xoxoxo mina

Anonymous said...

wow! no ass but one amazing cleavage!!! this is wonderful!

Nadia said...

I totally get the bruise thing. :-) I treasure mine.

Jackie Adshead said...

Nice pics, including the bruises!

Let me know if you want to participate in my Fantasy Fanny paintings too......email me and we'll discuss it...

Elle said...

"but it also shows boobies. Therefore...all is well." *grin* I agree!

I'm full of bruises, too, but not the same kind... Mine are cuz I'm clumsy and I bruise easy lol Not as sexy...