Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Can Has Toys?

So I won a contest! 

Essin' Em ran a contest on her blog Sexuality Happens, and the prize was the Bandito.  My limerick squeaked out a win (not sure how; there were some really good ones submitted. Check them out).  Also, check out the contest she's throwing for her two year blogiversary. It looks like a hoot and I can't wait to see the results. 

Yeah, so I'll soon have a new toy. I've been wanting one anyway, and this one looks like it's fun and versatile. ;)  It'll be my first silicone toy as well, and I'm looking forward to it.  Fun Factory has a good reputation, from what I understand.  And of course, in good blogger fashion, I'm just gonna have to share my opinions when I get a chance to try it out. *grin*  

In other news, I've changed my mind on the dyeing of the hemp rope. I'm leaving one 30' length its natural color and dyeing the other three lengths with three different methods. When I'm done, I'll let you know how each method worked. That post should be up by Monday if all goes well. 

Again, thank you all for your patience during the past couple of weeks.  Normal posting should be back on track soon.

3 comments:

Nadia said...

So which one was yours??

PantheraPardus said...

Mine was number 3. :)

And forgive the lack of formatting...I'm trying to figure out what's going on with that.

longingsend said...

congrats on the win. Looking forward to hearing how everything turns out.

Xoxoxo mina