Sunday, October 5, 2008

BDSM checklist: brought to you by the letter D.

And now for the second installment of the Erotic Bohemian's BDSM checklist meme.

From the list below, select the activities you have partaken in and feel comfortable sharing your experiences on. In your blog, tell about:
An activity (or activities) that was a fun experience for you. What did you enjoy or what was an especially pleasurable activity? If you've never attempted any on the list, which do you think you'd enjoy if you had to choose one and why?
What, if any, of the activities below pushes a limit for you? Have you attempted it?
What, if any, of the below items was a good learning experience for you?

And here are the "D's"....
Daily Diary/Reporting

For introspective purposes, it's not a bad plan. I tend to do my introspection on my blog, however, though it may not be daily.  As for assigning this for someone else...it would really depend on the person. 


Daily mantra

For me, I don't know how effective this  would actually be.  A daily mantra seems like it would be a very personal thing to me, rather than something assigned.


Diet Control

I'm more one for a top/bottom dynamic than a D/s one in my personal world; for a D/s couple this would be an interesting way to help cement that power exhange. 


Diapers 

Not my thing, really. We discussed the age play thing in the first part of the meme.


Dildo (For Female Pleasure)

Ohyeah. I keep seeing new and interesting shapes I want. I'm becoming a sex toy snob, I think...


Dildo (For Male Pleasure)

I haven't yet been intimate with a male that was willing to experiment with that sort of experience...I do have to admit the idea is intriguing.


Domestic Service

For a short amount of time, this would be a pleasant diversion (speaking from the Domme side of the equation).  On the sub side of things, it's not something I've really considered. Depending on the dynamic with the person, I might consider it for a short period just for the experience. 

The Ds turned out to be a short section, but there it is. More later, when the Es are posted. ;)

No comments: