Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Plans Coming Up

Haven't really done much to write about in the past few days, so I thought I'd write up things I've got planned instead. I can tell you that I'm kind of twitching to play; I think I'm addicted. ;)
Anyway, here goes:
  • The manila/sisal experiment was put on hold. I found out after research that the sisal is not suitable at all for my purposes and can leave tiny splinters in the skin. I may be a masochist, but I ain't that much of one. The manila I put on hold because it seems to be overly fuzzy and I'm still trying to find an efficient way to singe off the excess (just using a candle seems like it'll take forever). I'll be getting some hemp soon, and I'll try the conditioning thing again.
  • I'm going to try to redo my soft leather flogger prototype with more solid sections of the goodwill jacket.
  • I think I may have to indulge in purchasing something from Lelo. They're pricy toys, but I haven't heard a bad review yet.
  • Research wax play. I'm getting quite curious about it.
  • Figure out how the hell to do the braid-weaves people use for flogger handles. I have no clue.

Any suggestions?

No comments: