Monday, August 4, 2008

Project Time!

So...I seem to have acquired a potentially expensive new hobby.

There's a lot of sites out there dealing with everyday pervertibles (I'm not sure if this term actually belongs to someone, but I'm borrowing it) and DIY BDSM toys and equipment, and I've decided to take advantage of 'em. This is either going to be really good or really frightening. *grin*

A little suede lace cat should be easy to make, from what I can tell. Rope floggers look relatively simple as well. The more complex leather things...those I'll just save up for. I'm going to try to get a little creative with it and see what I come up with.

When I come up with something really good, I'll post it. And simply to be fair, when I come up with something really bad, I'll post it too. ;) Gotta have some humor.

If anyone has any unique ideas, let's hear them!

No comments: