Saturday, August 2, 2008

Pics, Finally

So, as promised, a couple of pictures from the scene I wrote up in the last post. There's only a few, for a few reasons. First, I was a little busy at the time and didn't want to stop and take photos. ;) Second, it's a camera phone, and while it happens to be a decent one, some of the shots didn't come out very well. Third, in cropping for anonymity, at least one of the shots would have simply not ended up looking good.

So, please enjoy the ones I do have.

The first shot is of CK in the hogtie and cuffs. Sorry ladies, yes, he did keep his pants on. I think he was wary of my newbieness and the possibility of stray shots to tender areas. ;) The wrist cuffs he's wearing are his; the ankles are my little velcro beginner cuffs. The weird light is from a little light-up toy SC brought; it's plastic, pointy, and can be used for a very light cane-like effect.





This one is a shot of his back after the leather floggers (but before the harsher stuff SC demonstrated). I like how you can see the streaks from individual strands.










From one of our silly moments: Pointy things can be fun. Yes, that is a smiley face. We also played tic-tac-toe elsewhere on his back, but I didn't get a shot of that (keep in mind, this was simply a non-sharp pointy plastic thing...no bottoms were harmed in the making of this post. Cuttings aren't for a 101 class. That's for later. ;)).

It was a good, informative, just plain fun night. It wasn't a hardcore intensive scene, but I think it was a good one nonetheless.






Free bonus picture:

My cat apparently likes the dragon's tongue. He couldn't leave it alone...

2 comments:

Rona said...

Man does he have a biteable back.

PantheraPardus said...

Doesn't he, though?? Enough to make your teeth itch.