Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Owies.

Did I mention the boy bites? Deep, strong bites. On me, when it starts to bruise this quickly, it's gonna be around for a while. It hurt like a motherfucker...and it felt so good.

Today it's sore. Every time I flex my shoulder and back muscles just right, I can feel the deeper bites like muscles sore from exercise. And I even enjoy this soreness.

When he bites, CK tends to hold me so I can't move. Last night I let myself struggle a little bit; not enough that I was going to actually break away, but enough that he had to work a bit to hold on. The struggle wasn't a complaint. I sometimes just like to test the strength of whatever (in this case, whomever) is restraining me. I could tell from the boy's reactions that he liked that small bit of resistance. I think it surprised him (both that I liked to struggle and that he enjoyed it as well)...surprised me a bit too.

I thought both reactions were interesting...and now I'm curious. That's how things always start...

No comments: