Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Play Party: Wow.

It was actually hard coming up with a title for this post. The first thing that popped into my head was humorous, of course (it wouldn't be me, otherwise) : "First Play Party: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly". Problem is, there was no bad and no ugly. One perfectly good title down the tubes.

It was a blast. There's an orientation before every party for first-timers, which makes sure the rules are known before entering the playspace. As for the playspace, all I can say is: Wow. Just wow.

And that thing about not playing during the first party, just observing? Yeah. Right. That lasted about an hour and a half. *grin*

I can't go into a great deal of detail about the space or the people because I have no sort of permission from any of the participants to do so, but a few things I saw:

  • Some beautiful, beautiful clothing. I want a corset more than ever now.
  • Some beautiful, beautiful people, male and female alike. Many of the beautiful, strong, sensuous dominant women there? Larger women. Gorgeous.
  • A feeding scene. Not my kink personally, but fascinating to watch.
  • CBT performed on a couple of amazingly tough gentlemen.
  • A wonderful foot-fetish scene.
  • Some wonderful toys I'd never seen before. An evil stick? Gods, who came up with this thing? Instant welt, every time. I want one.
And some things I did:

  • Learned to lace a corset. A waist cincher, to be exact. Got her down to about 22.5 inches.
  • Learned a tiny bit of shibari. More just a little bit of the idea behind shibari, but it counts.
  • Used a riding crop for the first time. Love it.
  • Gave birthday spankings to an attractive gentleman I'd just met that evening ('spankings' is a relative term. There was a riding crop involved).
  • Flogged, scratched, bit, admired the ass of, and cropped a lovely young man that I'd never even spoken to (I was brought in as a third top for this lucky guy).
That's a quick overview of it, of course, but it gives a basic idea of the excellent first experience I had. I really and truly hope I reflected well on my 'sponsors' (SC and FM; they've been members of this group for a good while now). I tried not to come off as too much of a tourist, but I don't know how successful I was. There was so much to see!

I do have to admit, by the time midnight rolled around, I was a little overwhelmed. Not in a bad way, but there was just a great deal to process.

It was like Disneyland for pervs. Awesome. :)

5 comments:

Curvaceous Dee said...

It sounds like you had a marvellous time! I haven't had the opportunity to see an evil stick used in person, but I've seen pics online and I want one so damned much!

Really glad you had fun - and I'm not surprised you ended up participating :)

xx Dee

Nadia said...

I'm so glad you had a great first time!

PantheraPardus said...

Dee: I really don't think I could have asked for a better first experience. And I'm so getting an evil stick...they're quite inexpensive. ;)

Nadia: Thank you!I think I lucked out finding a good laid-back group.

Lilly said...

Sounds wonderful!

I'm afraid I would offend people at such an event though, as I am -very-squeemish and there's a lot I can't even look at in pictures, much less in person!

I've only laced up a corset once, and I clearly wasn't doing it right....as I ended up with very nasty blisters on the sides of my index fingers. OW.

Yeah. try explaining THAT to coworkers/vanilla friends/family, lol

PantheraPardus said...

lilly: the nice thing is (and this was actually covered in the orientation as well) if there's a scene going on that you're not comfortable watching...go find another scene to watch. :) Or go to the socializing zone (snack table, well-stocked. It's a pot-luck event. ;)). I think to offend, you would basically have to point and laugh, or voice your squeamishness to the people in-scene. I can't recommend going to a party enough (at least if the people are as laid-back as the ones I met).