Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Play Party Tonight.

I'm pretty excited; I think it's going to be a blast.

I haven't met anybody that's part of this group other than SC, FM, and CK, but they seem like a fun bunch. My plan is to just meet and mingle and observe tonight, but from everything people keep telling me about their first party experiences, I'm not completely ruling out the possibility of playing. I may just get adventurous. ;)

Between common sense, what I've already learned from my friends in the scene, and the newbie orientation this group holds before its parties, I should be able to avoid making any major faux pas. Now if I can get a nap beforehand, I may be able to avoid yawning halfway through. I wanted to sleep in, and it didn't happen. Grr.

So, wish me luck. *salute*

2 comments:

Gabe said...

Good luck! I hope you have a great time! Elizabeth and I are going to our first play party tonight as well! We're not planning to play ourselves, just to watch and get a feel for the place and the crowd.

PantheraPardus said...

gabe: Ohyeah. I hope you had at least as much fun as I did. :)

I'm not taking the time to write about it yet, because I'm completely exhausted, but it's a great group of people.

And the whole not playing the first night? Out the window. *snicker*